Thursday 23 November 2017

International day for the elimination of violence against women: 25th November.

LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND:  END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND GIRLS.

These are some instances of our school contribution to making our educational
comunity concious of the importance of fighting violence, especially the one 
against women and girls all around the  world.                    On the right, a beautiful installation  
                                                                                                                           at a workmate's highschool. 
                               

UNITE to eliminate violence agaist women and girls.
A promise is a promise.



 Watch the following video and answer these questions in your blog:
         - How do you feel about it ?
         - Whose boy's reactions do you like best ?

 Write your impressions on  -my comments.

                                                 Slap her. Children's reactions
                                       



17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beutiful,I have been impressed by the answers.
    I think that the best answers is the boy that have a cap ( He sayed:``Becouse I´m againsy violence´´)
    When I heard this, I felt happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very beutifull,the answers sound great .
    The answer that I liked the most was the one of the youngest child who said no and did not want to hurt her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula, I am glad you liked it !

      Delete
    2. You must write your comments in your blog, as well. Pay attention to capital letters. Bye !

      Delete
  4. This video it´s very beautiful:
    -When the man say:"Slap her"and the children´s say:"NO" I very surprised.
    -The boys reaction very well because he doesn´t hit the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautifull.
    I liked it when the adult told him to hit it and the children told him not to

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beutifull,I liked the answers of the children especially( "Because I'm against violence")

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful, I like the answers os the boys. Because I´m against violence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this becouse is beutiful.
    The child i liked most was the one who was twelve yers old.
    I liked very much the moment with the boys says "NO" and they don´t hit Martina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the video is very beautiful, I liked it a lot. What I liked the most about the video was that the children said NO when they were told to hit a girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Guillermo I like video besause is very beautiul I liked it because when they tell them to hit Martina they do not do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is beautiful !!
    I like it when the boys said NO and they didn't want to hurt her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it so much it's beautifull.

    ReplyDelete