Sunday 19 November 2017

CULTURE 2: THANKSGIVING FESTIVAL

 In unit 2 we learn about special events and festivals around the world.
 Next Thursday  23rd,  Americans celebrate a very special festival:     
 THANKSGIVING.
 Let's read and learn about it. Enjoy the festival ! 

                                                                                                 
                                                   
Thanksgiving Day letter.

 My first Thanksgiving.

 Thanksgiving Picture Dictionary.

 Thanksgiving activities.

 Thankgiving crossword.




      
    Black Friday is the Friday following  Thanksgiving day in The United States.



8 comments:

  1. I think that the activity teaches many. It is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very good to learn and I liked it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it ...I learn a lot of things about The Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion I think the letter and the excercises are funny and not very long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this activity it´s funny and theach you some things of Thanksgiving Day

    ReplyDelete