Saturday 24 March 2018

MY SELF-ASSESSMENT- 2nd TERM.

Hi, class !!

The SECOND TERM is almost over and you should complete the                             SELF-ASSESSMENT about your learning proccess.

Have a look at these questions that will help you think about your personal progress in English for this second term. Take some notes and write a paragraph this time, if possible.
SELF-ASSESSMENT

1. What can I do now that I couldn't do before ?                                          
2. Can I  WRITE a brief paragraph ?

3.  Can I understand information from READINGS ?

4. Can I  understand  information from LISTENINGS?


5. Can I  SPEAK using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?

6. What do I do well ?


7.What do I need help with?


8. What do I do in English outside the class?


9. What do I need to improve?


10. What did I learn about culture?


                                                         DEADLINE   27th  March

No comments:

Post a Comment